Now we are old

Saturday, September 27, 2008

From Ruth and Michael

I sent a photo to Susan that was taken on the porch of our home when she was talking to Michael. I will attach it to this email so you can see it too. It was so much fun to have her here. I wish I could see her more often, she is a great person.

Laura's daughter Sarah went to the homecoming dance last night so I went to her house to see her before she left. She was beautiful of course. She turned 16 this summer so she is allowed to date once in a while.
Lisa and her family are coming next weekend. Ron's nephew is getting married so they are coming for that. They will only be here for the weekend and will be at his parents home most of the time. but will be here on Sunday. I think I will plan to have all of the children who live here come to our house for dinner that day after church. That way they can all see Lisa for an hour or two before they leave again on Monday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home