Now we are old

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let's Discover the Body Caring from Leslie Kenton

To my friends and relations; do check out this Leslie Kenton (for olders you will remember Stan Kenton who is her father). I've had an old book by her, Joy of Beauty. kept it for twenty five years. Just checking it out again. There must be good things on the www about her also.. Lets check her out. I in bed anyway from a bad knee, so I am starting her first week in a two week plan to get started. Starts with a bed day relaxation and fruit juices. Could be very fine. You can check my bod which would behave better at ten pounds less or close to that. Good thought one day every week in bed for meditation and juice and yogurt. She teaches simple ways to get the protein you need from three seeds taken every morning: pupkin seeds, sunflower seeds. and one other I will have for you in the morning. I will report into you. You may report back to me. Any interest, please let me know. Now I am going to sleep for my knee. Any feedback on this I will appreciate. Best to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home