Now we are old

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OLDIE BUT GOODIE FROM MALAN A.

Am I a total Californian now? I don't know but I'm probably heading that direction. I work for myself so I don't do 9-5 so I head to the beach several times a day during work hours to avoid traffic. I have a beach chair and boogie board in the back of my car that are with me at all times, just in case I have a beach freakout and have to go quick. It's amazing living near the ocean, whenever stressed out and start getting weird I jump in the car and drive to the beach and as soon as I see it I feel peace. It works every time. My online advertising business has blown up in the last 2 weeks and I am incorporating and hiring an account next week because I'm kind of caught off guard by it.

I live in Laurel Canyon in the Hollywood Hills between Hollywood and Studio City. There are celebrities everywhere here. s and see who lives here,I guess Frank Zappa had a home here when he died, not sure where though. I've had some big star-sightings at the local organic store lately... I ran into Lucy Liu in the vegetable isle, like almost ran her over... and Jessica Beal was just leaving as I got there.

It's very different here than Oklahoma, everyone I meet is either an actor, musician, writer, filmmaker or something cool. Love it and I feel like I found the place I need to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home