Now we are old

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Here's news from Haley Romanik White in SLC

Joel and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary last Wednesday. we didn't really do anything but take the week
off work. We went to see Indiana Jones, and had dinner. It was nice. I have to go back
to work tomorrow. I've been working in the garden alot lately. I hope everything works out. I've got peas, lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli, peppers,onions, carrots, garlic, pumpkins, cucumbers, zucchini, watermelon, and some herbs. I love gardening, it's really satisfying work. I'm also trying to start a compost pile. I don't think I have my ratio's right, but it's coming along. Joel's doing good too. He's on a softball team this year. They have lost every single game so far, but it's fun to watch. He went snowboarding on Friday and golfing on Saturday. The weather out here is crazy right now. I've got some bacon in the oven.....yummy!!! we are going to try to ride our bikes to Thanksgiving Point today (which is at the point of the mountain). I hope I can make it. Well I wish we lived closer. someday I'll come visit you I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home