Now we are old

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New? Stuff in The Player from Malan Anthony

I just added some tracks from an unfinished project from a few years back. The songs were written, recorded in Oklahoma out in the middle of nowhere at Hank's Studio (Valcour shout out).

The end of Behind The Eyes still gets me.
-----
i'll cut a path through the sky
never look back at the earth with my eyes
swallow up all of the stars
recklessly twisting away from where you are.

Constellations call
messages in a foreign language
I map out my response
and send out a song of soft vibrations...

and if anyone out there can hear me
please send out flashing lights through the sky
because I'm scared I'm only dreaming
thinking there might be something more...
----
Somehow the universe has placed this lineup all together in Los Angeles and we are working things out right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home