Now we are old

Sunday, August 24, 2008

And Now News From Malan Anthony

I'm in Los Angeles - Studio City living in the Hollywood Hills. It's absolutely beautiful here and I am so glad that I came. The weather is spectacular. I just got back from a 1/2 hour walk with coffee to see more of my neighborhood.

I live in Laurelvale Canyon, the neighborhood that Frank Zappa lived and died in. I'm up in the hills so I'm surrounded by nature, but in 10 minutes I can drive down and be on the Sunset Strip and in the middle of everything whenever I want. I haven't gone out much yet, I've been focusing on getting my house set up, working and going to AA meetings.

I'm working from home, no 9-5 for me doing freelance design and marketing a few products online. Right now I have some nice automated income on the search engines that pays for my rent and bills so I'm not getting rich but I'm not going broke either. I'm doing a few websites for clothing lines that are starting soon that will pay nicely and give me something cool to work on.

I spend most days either at AA, floating around the internet, at the beach or out at Italian resturaunts. My girlfriend is Italian and from New York and loves Italian food so we're there ALOT. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home