Now we are old

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Here's News From Julie in June

Life is mostly quiet here. Jessie and Christoph are moving into a house this weekend so the kids are here. They are having a movie down in the school yard tonight so i guess we will go. Work is getting better. I am learning my job better and not feeling so intimidated by all the scientists around me. It's good also to be doing something besides sitting in front of a computer and talking on the phone all day. Getting a lot more exercise. School is out so Reilly won't be coming here after school anymore. She will be at the boys and girls club all day. Ethan had his graduation from Preschool last week. We also went to the zoo last week to celebrate his and Marty's birthday. Haley came but Sean was in a golf tournament so didn't come. Everyone is fine. Had to get some real glasses yesterday. hard to admit my eyes are getting old. Hopefully will be better than my reading glasses. Just need them for close work but do a lot of that at work so I hope it helps. Wish I could come visit. Sometime I will. Hope you and Don are okay. Don't drive each other too crazy. The Oreos and milk sound like a great escape. Think I'll go get some. Will try to keep in better touch. Dad called last week, he sounded really good. Not sure if he can work ....hard to know how he would deal with not being able to draw. better go find those kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home